Hard at work to win over consumers who are either looking
for an Apple or Samsung device, Huawei may very well be on to something with
the upcoming Mate 10 as renders alleged to be of the phone have leaked, showing
both front and back.
Per the images and initially confirmed by the company CEO,
the Mate 10 will be sporting a bezel-less display. In addition to design, the
leak also reveals some of the key specs for the device, like the Kirin 970 SoC,
6.1-inch QHD display, and 6GB/64GB memory config.
The handset is also said to come with Lecia-branded dual
rear-camera setup, and run Android 7.0 Nougat. Battery capacity is said to be
upwards of 4,000 mAh, and there'll be fast charging support as well.
As much as I know this phone will give the likes of the S8
and iPhone 8 a run for their money, where I am a little disgruntled is how
Huawei is rumored to be setting similar if not higher pricing for this device. Rather
than fix a price that should serve to entice potential buyers, launch price is
said to be over $1,000 (over NGN 360k). Don’t get me wrong, this beauty may
prove worth every penny, but when looking to capture a market already saturated
with big competitors, you’d want to give buyers a good reason to turn to you…
other than great looks. I mean quality speaks volume but cheap quality speaks
bigger volumes…and I am a certified cheapo.
The Mate 10 is slated to be unveiled this October.








0 comments:
Post a Comment